Our tanks are strong, durable and have low maintenance cost. These frac tanks are blasted and coated with the finest paint, or have a rubber lining, depending on the clients requirements. To avoid any field modifications, our expert control team water tests every tank prior to leaving. All the tanks are equipped with safety rails, access ladders, hatches, manways and non slip decks for maximum access and safety.
Features of our high quality frac tanks include:
- multiple valves for easy access for various pumping operations
- convenient built in stairs to aid a safer working environment
- 2 manway hatches – 1 at the front and the other on the side
- Inspection hatch on the top and a fold down ladder at the rear
- 4 by 4” valves at the front of the tank
We can also customise and manufacture our frac tanks for inlets, outlets, drains and vents to the customer’s specifications which can also include hoses, valves, pumps, and filters as required.
Our dedicated and expert team at Brisbane Tank Manufacturing can promptly meet all your requirements with timely quotes, consulting services, precision engineering, efficient design and professional installation. Whatever the application may be, our tanks can be designed to fit the required specifications.